Monday, May 19, 2014

Bouken v0.1.2

I added a lot of stuff. So this means a new version is ready ! Bouken v0.1.2 !

I added a villager. It's an NPC and has random movement. He moves a lot, so I had to pause the game.




As you can already tell, I changed the player sprite. I will change it again later.

The player can also punch, which I can't show (Punching has no sprites, it just works logically).

The player can also shoot fireballs. They look like orange poop. If you promise not to laugh see the screenshot.


You broke your promise, you said you won't laugh.

I also added an enemy that can shoot.



Yeah yeah, it's the penguin. You can laugh at me. I couldn't think of a better mob. To be honest, snowballs are easier to draw than bullets or arrows, so I chose penguin. It's kinda buggy and his snowballs don't move.

Everything is very disorganized. Lot of code clean up is required ! Awwww, boring work :(

No comments:

Post a Comment